Limited One (1) year WarrantyScent Sail products are created to last. Our Diffusers are covered for manufacturer’s defects. Our warranty does not cover damage occurred as a result of failure to follow proper care and use guidelines as outlined in the product inserts and on our website. To activate your 1 year warranty, please register here. You must register your warranty within 30 days of recieving your order.
Our warranty is limited to the original US customer, or in the case of a gift, the original US recipient of the product, with proof of purchase and is non-transferrable. Our warranty only covers products purchased new from Scent Sail or authorized sellers within the United States.
Commercial use is not covered.
Scent Sail will, in its sole and exclusive discretion, replace or fix any damaged products covered by this warranty; however, the customer will be held responsible for return shipping fees.
The Warrenty is void if:
- Normal wear and tear, including cosmetic damages.
- If the proof-of-purchase has been altered or forged in any way.
- If the model number, serial number or production date code on the product has been altered or removed.
- If the product has been modified from its original condition;
- If the product has not been used in accordance with directions and instructions in the user manual;
- To damages caused by connecting peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended in the user manual, including the use of oils other then Scent Sail brand.
- If the item has been used with an electric plug, different than provided.
- To damages or defects caused by accident, abuse, misuse, or improper or inadequate maintenance;
- To damages or defects caused by service or repair of the product performed by an unauthorized service provider or by anyone other than Scent Sail;
- To damages or defects occurring during commercial use, rental use, or any use for which the product is not intended;
- If the unit has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by animals, lightning, abnormal voltage, fire, natural disaster, transportation, dishwasher, or water.
- Incidental and consequential damages.
- To damages or defects exceeding the cost of the product.
Claiming Your Limited Warranty Service in 5 Simple Steps:
- Make sure your product is within the specified warranty period.
- Make sure you have a copy of the invoice and order ID or proof-of-purchase.
- Make sure you have your product. DO NOT dispose of your product before contacting us.
- Contact our Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Once our Customer Support team has approved your request, please return the product with a copy of the invoice and order ID and approval.
Sole and Exclusive Remedy.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY CONSTITUTES SCENT SAIL EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, FOR ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER NONCONFORMITY OF THE PRODUCT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY POLICY. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. NO EMPLOYEE OF SCENT SAIL OR ANY OTHER PARTY IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY WARRANTY PROMISES IN ADDITION TO THE WARRANTY IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EXCEPT AS WARRANTED IN THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY POLICY, SCENT SAIL PROVIDES THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE FROM SCENT SAIL “AS IS”. SCENT SAIL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitations of Liability.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SCENT SAIL, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR: (a) DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM SCENT SAIL IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, OR (b) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF SCENT SAIL CORPORATION OR ONE OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE. OUR LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, NOR SHALL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT. EXCEPT AS COVERED BY THIS PRODUCT WARRANTY STATEMENT, SCENT SAIL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM IT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LABOR, INSTALLATION, OR OTHER COSTS INCURRED BY THE USER AND, IN PARTICULAR, ANY COSTS RELATING TO THE REMOVAL OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PRODUCT.
OTHER RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR: (1) EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; (2) LIMITATION ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; AND/OR (3) EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; SO THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS POLICY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS YOU HAVE ONLY THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT ARE EXPRESSLY REQUIRED TO BE PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. THE LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTIES, LIABILITY, AND REMEDIES APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ALTHOUGH THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN YOUR JURISDICTION. THIS STATEMENT OF LIMITED WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS THAT APPLY TO YOU AND THE PRODUCT. PLEASE REVIEW THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS FULLY.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change the terms and availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive. This warranty is made by: Scent Sail LLC